.

Friday, April 26, 2019

Is science the only way to discover and describe human behavior Essay

Is science the only way to discover and describe human race behavior - Essay ExampleIntuition appears to emerge mostly from unconscious roots (Ward, 2008). Scientists, like Sigmund Freud, well-tried to explain the origin and nature of intuition. But the capacity of the human mind is too profound, and goes beyond any(prenominal) grasp of reason. In fact, the mind, and thus human behavior, is greatly related to the Divine, or the spirit. Spirit penetrates reality (Ward, 2008). all the same so, intuition in people is an ability to have visions or feelings that cannot be explained by science or rigid rationality.My behavior, personally, is at times governed by my intuition. There are times, for instance, that I feel a disposition of danger or affright about something that I immediately turn away. There is one particular(prenominal) experience I had which confirmed my belief that intuition is not something that science can explain. When I was 22 years old, while I was at a park wa iting for a friend, a male child approached me and asked for some money. He said that he had not eaten for days. But a sudden feeling of threat washed over me and I so I told the child that I have no bare(a) money to give to him. And then out of the blue an idea came into my mind in order to support him I must bring him to a social service agency. I told the male child that I leave behind bring him to a place where there are people who can take care of him. The boy willingly followed me. When we reached the agency, the boy suddenly cried and thanked me. And then the big revelation came the boy told us that he was taken by a group of men three days earlier, while he was playing in a public playground. These men told him to ask money from people. But because of me, the boy happily said that he can now go home.Because of this experience, I decided to ask a psychologist. She told me that what happened to me may not be intuition at all, but an outcome of prior knowledge. She told m e that I may have heard, read, or knew about a syndicate that takes children, and that my decision to take the child to a social service agency was influenced by

No comments:

Post a Comment